At Hawk Estates, we understand that looking for a house is a hard enough task without taking into account moving to a whole new Island. Our team have first-hand knowledge of just how difficult this can be, having experienced relocation ourselves. We understand how daunting it can be when you are completely new to Jersey and don’t know the Island. This is why we created our Hawk Relocation service, to help take away the stress and make the move as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Our promise to you:
- We spend time getting to know your needs. Work, school and lifestyle are all taken into account to help us work out the best property type and location for you.
- We will hold your hand through the whole process – searching for a property, buying it and moving in.
- We can recommend quality local companies, hand-picked by us to provide services such as removal firms, decorators, plumbers and electricians.
- We provide suggestions and useful information on many aspects of Jersey life, including schools, nurseries and gyms.
The search process:
- Our initial conversations with you will enable us to put together a brief of your needs. We will discuss locations, types of property that would be suitable, your likes and dislikes.
- We contact all local estate agents on your behalf to put together a list of all suitable property to buy or sell, including properties that are off market.
- We conduct initial viewings on your behalf then send you details and photographs of suitable properties.
- Once you have agreed with us your preferred properties, we arrange a suitable date for you to visit Jersey and make appointments for you to visit each property.
- Once you find something that you like, we negotiate on your behalf, including timings and price.
- Once the sale has been agreed, we will hold your hand through the purchasing process.